Join the Operations team at CARE Counseling. Oversee the billing and collections of 100+ clinicians through Therapy Notes.
- Interact with clients to gather support data to ensure invoice accuracy and work through specific billing discrepancies
- Monitor outstanding balances and take appropriate actions to ensure clients pay as billed
- Conduct duties in a professional and timely fashion
- Charging Client Copays/ Estimated Visit Responsibility
- Entering Insurance Correctly/ Verifying Insurance
- Calling Client’s for updated information
- Sending Client portal messages
- Answering Phones
- Retrieving Voice mails
- Supporting Billing Staff with Assigned Tasks
Perks to Working at CARE:
- Work culture: Being with an amazing community of co-workers who are passionate about what they do!
- Beautiful offices and clinics around the cities.
- Competitive pay and bonuses. CARE values our employees and pays competitive salaries.
- Community building outings all throughout the year (like Twins Games, renting out movie theaters, etc).
- Ongoing DEI Initiatives and BIPOC Group for CARE staff that meets monthly to provide a safe and supportive space.
- Employee Gifting: CARE loves to recognize the hard work our team does. So you can expect thoughtful gifts and awesome swag throughout your time at CARE above and beyond a competitive salary and bonuses.
- Retirement: 401(k) & 401(k) match contributions/profit sharing
- Comprehensive benefit package: health, dental (covered 100% by employer), vision (covered 100% by employer)
- Short- and long-term disability (covered 100% by employer)
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Pawternal leave (1 day off for adopting a dog or cat)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- ICD-10: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Bloomington Clinic